Sunday, May 3, 2009

Ryohei Yanagihara






















I've worked with plenty of coporate logos and brand guidelines in my 10 years as a graphic designer and I'd love to believe this tale told by another blogger who adores the MOL, Mitsui O.S.K Lines as much as (or maybe even more than) me. My first thought wasn't of a t-shirt, but I was relieved to retrieve my phone in time to snap a shot of the 18-wheeler leaving Secondi's truck stop in Milford. A little research lead me to the Ryohei Yanagihara Museum on the MOL site. Never thought I would get excited shipping illustrations, but the day has finally dawned.

It's really hard to imagine my clients distributing their hi-res logo to adoring fans, but this gato logo has a public relations story that warms my heart. http://www.tikaro.com/2008/05/holy-grail-tshirt-quest-mitsui.html


More on the tale of the alligator >>

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home