Monday, November 10, 2008

the early bird arrives digitally













I look forward to my copy of the New Yorker that arrives in the mail every Wednesday or Thursday. I'm not sure what I think of this full digital edition (every page exactly as it appears in print) that's out on Mondays. On one hand, you can read everything sooner which is appealling with a weekly... but this magazine is so slim, I like carrying it around and keeping it on hand when for whenever I have a chance to log some quality reading time... I certaintly don't need to spend any extra time on the computer to read my favorite magazine.

I should get full digital access until early January 09. Perhaps this is one more instance where I'll rule out print (like I did with the nytimes). I doubt it. We'll see if I'm eating my words or cancelling my print subscription.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home