Thursday, January 22, 2009

fluevog love















It's a non-intuitive thing to buy shoes online, but Zappos free shipping & returns cured me of that hang-up a few years ago. Recently I had my eye on another pair of Fluevogs, but this time I purchased them direct from the company website. I was so excited when these beauties arrived in the mail, I neglected to notice that there was a handwritten message and 2 pieces of flair!

Also immediately after ordering, I had the benefit of a in-store sales associate who emailed me explaining the sizing for my order ran small and narrow. I upgraded to a larger size and avoided purchasing what I'm sure would have been a return. All in all, a super satisfying bit of online retail therapy through a company with a voggin' cool personality.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home