Thursday, March 12, 2009

charming wall















Last weekend we were in the West Village for lunch at Blind Tiger. I wanted to find a bakery in the area and Patisserie Claude gets high praise on the food boards. I didn't buy the famous croissants, but did love the plum tart and the mini hazelnut macaroons. The interior's not much to look at, but the sweets took me back to the streets of Paris.

A few doors up from the patisserie, this print from by Doug Morrison caught my eye. Charming Wall sells a varied selection of affordable prints ($20 print, $40 with mat, $80 framed) and I loved the quirky selection of prints.

Patisserie Claude
187 W 4th Street
(between Barrow St & Jones St)
New York, NY 10014
(212) 255-5911

Charming Wall
191 West 4th Street
(between 6th and 7th)
New York, NY 10014
212-206-8235
open 12-7pm

blog: http://charmingwall.typepad.com/

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home